Single Family Residence
5, 000 to 6, 999 Square Feet sq. ft.
2526 sq. ft.
An immaculate and Cozy Home
Situated in a great and convenient location: close to I-205 and Costco on Padden Parkway, this house has a lot of upgrades done throughout the years since the original owner (which is also the actual owner) bought it.
This is NOT a Short Sale or Bank Owned property.
You will be nicely surprised by the upgrades done to this house, that will make you feel like this is the home you were looking for.
- Hardwood floors on the main level, stairs and the hallway upstairs
- Brick wood burning Oven in the backyard
- Real stone Patio covered with vine
- Custom made wrought iron Rails with oak wood hand rails
- 4 inch moldings, new Doors and new window Frames
- Built in large Pantry with glass French Doors
- Dimmer & timer Lights
- Great open Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances (refrigerator negotiable, the other appliances included) and a small office space right next to it.
- Large Laundry room with washer & dryer negotiable
You will find that ALL the bedrooms have walk in closets and the master bedroom has an extra long walk in closet).
The house has 9 feet ceilings and 17 feet high vaulted Entrance.
Something that sets this house apart besides the brick wood Oven in the backyard mentioned before, is the extra 2nd kitchen available in the garage if the buyer wants it, if not, there will be 2 car garage.
On the left side of the house there is extra space which allows the 3rd parking space in the driveway also. The fenced backyard has a vegetable garden, fruit trees and a tool shed.
You really need to come and see this house in order to appreciate all the qualities throughout.
1 year Home Warranty included for the buyer !!!